Tuesday 12 October 2010

Audience Research Results

In order to get an outline of what audience i would be appealing to i did  some audience  research online by distributing my  questionnaires on  social network sites such as Facebook.



 From looking at the  results for my Audience  research i can see that  i will be aiming to  appeal to both a male and female audicne  of the age 16-18.


 
From the results of this  question I can see that  the majority of participants  enjoy watching horror films and romantic films  therefore i will try and do my  teaser trailer within this genre.


The results of this question show me  that major  thing that makes them  want to see   a film is  the teaser trailer and the stars showing that i have to  be able to make  my teaser trailer be good in order for my audience to go and see


From  the results  i can see that when it comes to making my  poster  i will have to use  vibrant colours to  kee the audience engaged  with  a prodominate  image and  clear release date.

No comments: