Sunday 21 November 2010

Magazine Research

 I have  come up with a name for my  magazine  PAUSE my reason for choosing this name is  having looked at   big  film magazines such as Empire Magazine makes the film global as it means the magazine is about an 'empire of films.'
Total Films is also a  stressful film magazine the names ideology is that the magazine is  based on  just films. 


 Therefore i think PAUSE would be a successful  name because the main idea behind it for the audience is that with film its always accessible you can pause , re-watch films all the time and never  get bored of them and i want that to be the ideology for my target audience.

I am currently working on the mock- ups  for it  whilst doing so i decided to look at the layout of magazines as i have decided to make  my  cover look very simple . Whilst doing research i came across the layout of  an independent film magazine called ' Film Makers'  which is very simplistic  i aim to use a similar layout as from my audience research i found that my audience wants  a clear  cover with  a predominate image but with great focus on vibrant colours. 


No comments: