Tuesday 25 January 2011

Fonts

Through my  Audience Research I found that my  audience   would want through my products  fonts and colours that would be constant  through each of them I learned that  many  horror  films such as  Saw 
 and several other  films had very  horrific  grim font which I wanted to to aim to adhear to . 
Through my  research whilst  creating my poster in Photoshop I found FontSpace
which allowed me to use  and test out different  fonts.
For all three I used the same  font so that  it would  create a familiarity for my audience. 



  However for my title  slates I decided to use  a different  font so   would  create a divide  between my title of my film 'Behind the Lens' and  my title  slates. This was so that  the name of my film would still remain memorable for the audience.

No comments: